(updated September 2018)
This online tool helps the organization assess readiness for the shift of healthcare payments from volume to value. The resulting report may be used to guide the development of action plans.
Follow the links below to complete the Value-Based Care Assessment Tool:
- Introductory Letter - An overview of the VBC tool. This is strongly recommended reading prior to launching the online tool.
- Webinar - Recording (.wmv) of the Rural Health Value Based Tool Webinar, August 27, 2015.
- Webinar slides - Slides (.pdf) from the Rural Health Value Based Tool Webinar, August 27, 2015.
- Survey instrument - A .pdf "hard copy" of the VBC tool that might be useful to review prior to launching the tool.
- VBC Online Tool - Record responses to the 115 different value-based care capacities (will open in 'new' window).
- Sample Report - A sample report from the VBC Assessment Tool. You can expect to receive your organization's personal report within 10 business days of completing the online tool.
- VBC Tool Action Plan - Recommendations for moving forward.