We build knowledge through research and collaboration to support rural communities and providers as they pursue high performance rural health systems. Learn more »
from Rural Health Value
- Rural Hospital Experiences in the Colorado Hospital Transformation Program
- Iowa Community Health Centers and Value-Based Care
- Rural Health Value Summit: Driving Value Through Community-Based Partnerships
- A Rural Accountable Care Organization’s Journey
- Demonstrating Your Value: A Guide to Potential Value-based Care Partnerships for Rural Health Care Organizations - updated
- Rural Community Engagement Resource Guide and Infographic
Rural system high performance
Value-Based Care Assessment - Assess capacity and capabilities to deliver value-based care. Receive an eight category readiness report. (updated 2021)
Physician Engagement - Score current engagement and build effective relationships to create a shared vision for a successful future.
Board and Community Engagement - Hold value-based care discussions as part of strategic planning and performance measurement. (updated 2022)
Social Determinants of Health - Learn and encourage rural leaders/care teams to address issues to improve their community's health.