We build knowledge through research and collaboration to support rural communities and providers as they pursue high performance rural health systems. Learn more »
from Rural Health Value
- Medicare Shared Savings Program: Rule Changes and Implications for Rural Health Care Organizations
- Rural Health System Value-Based Care Innovators Roundtable: Strategies and Insights
- Experience in the Pennsylvania Rural Health Model: Barnes-Kasson County Hospital
- MaineHealth ACO – Integrating and Using Data to Support Care Delivery
- Updated and Expanded: State Innovation Model (SIM) Testing Awards
- Vermont’s All-Payer Accountable Care Organization Model - Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center’s Experience
Rural system high performance
Value-Based Care Assessment - Assess capacity and capabilities to deliver value-based care. Receive an eight category readiness report. (updated 2021)
Physician Engagement - Score current engagement and build effective relationships to create a shared vision for a successful future.
Board and Community Engagement - Hold value-based care discussions as part of strategic planning and performance measurement. (updated 2022)
Social Determinants of Health - Learn and encourage rural leaders/care teams to address issues to improve their community's health.