We build knowledge through research and collaboration to support rural communities and providers as they pursue high performance rural health systems. Learn more »
from Rural Health Value
- Technical Assistance for Hospitals Applying to the Pennsylvania Rural Health Model - A CMMI-Sponsored Rural Hospital Global Budget Model
- Management Methodologies and Value-Based Strategies: An Overview for Rural Health Care Leaders
- Rural Health Network Thrives on Innovation in Whole-Person Care
- Predictive Analytics Shape Care Processes
- Value-Based Care Assessment Tool (update)
- Community Reinvestment Program
- What Are Rural Health Leaders Asking about Value-Based Care and Payment?
- Community Care Integration
Rural system high performance
Value-Based Care Assessment - Assess capacity and capabilities to deliver value-based care. Receive an eight category readiness report. (updated 2018)
Physician Engagement - Score current engagement and build effective relationships to create a shared vision for a successful future.
Board and Community Engagement - Hold value-based care discussions as part of strategic planning and performance measurement.
Social Determinants of Health - Learn and encourage rural leaders/care teams to address issues to improve their community's health.