We build knowledge through research and collaboration to support rural communities and providers as they pursue high performance rural health systems. Learn more »
from Rural Health Value
- Updated! Serving High Need/High Cost Patients in the Emergency Department
- How to Design Value‐Based Care Models for Rural Participant Success: A Summit Findings Report
- Let's Talk About CHART!
- The Future of Rural Value‐Based Health Care and Surge Capacity
- Catalog of Value-Based Initiatives for Rural Providers (February 2021)
- Technical Assistance for Hospitals Applying to the Pennsylvania Rural Health Model - A CMMI-Sponsored Rural Hospital Global Budget Model
Rural system high performance
Value-Based Care Assessment - Assess capacity and capabilities to deliver value-based care. Receive an eight category readiness report. (updated 2018)
Physician Engagement - Score current engagement and build effective relationships to create a shared vision for a successful future.
Board and Community Engagement - Hold value-based care discussions as part of strategic planning and performance measurement.
Social Determinants of Health - Learn and encourage rural leaders/care teams to address issues to improve their community's health.